Monday, November 30, 2009

And another page ......

This page is about things I like to paint with. It's hard to see the writing but just in case you're interested, here's what it says ....

Things I Love to Paint With! My studio window open, birds chirping. I like that there are no trucks around here! I like the sound of a hot summer Sunday. If I look out my studio window, there are birds at the feeders. I like the colour of the water in the pool. This aqua. I like the sound of the summer breeze gently moving the wood blinds and the bamboo wind chimes. I love to have some flowers on my painting table so they can die and be painted by me. A bottle of wine, a wineglass and a few sips. My favourite brushes. A dip in the pool when the heat gets to be too much. Then back here. Living in my swimsuit ALL day long on each day off - rain or shine. Quiet. I love how QUIET this house is. I love how this house breathes. I love how this house sighs with deep contentment. I live in this beautiful house. It speaks to me. This house speaks good things to me.

Too weird?

7 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Beautiful job, Deb. I like the touches of red and it's not weird at all - I envy you living in the house of your dreams! I like the French Canadian page, too, and think it's good to mix a little words and pictures with a lot so you don't need anything else with that page at all - just MHO.

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Not weird at all... could use a bit of those things myself...

Deb Léger said...

Thanks for the comments Cori and Rhonda!

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

You woman YOU! What are you doing! you're doing PERFECTION!!!
seriously I wasn't even thinking ion catching up on blogs today but saw your last couple of entries and just had to come! Now I want to live in your house, please adopt me, I promise we won't have to fight for the painting room.
I'm so loving all the pages of your journal Deb, it's not only creative, it breathes life and I'd want to steal it from you as soon as it's finished, I won't though; adopt me.

Ann Buckner said...

Your journaling is interesting and it looks great.

Deb Léger said...

LOL Teresa! Okay, you're adopted. Thanks very much for your always wonderful enthusiasm. You make my day!

Deb Léger said...

Hi Ann, hope you're doing great. Thanks!