Monday, November 30, 2009

Still Journaling

Another journal page. This one is kind of plain so far - I'm still not sure yet what I'm going to write on it but I like the theme of French Canadian appeal - if you have to ask .... It's funny how these pages go - I don't have a theme when starting. I just keep playing around. This page is one of the narrower flaps that will fold out.

There's snow on the ground here - I hope it all melts and that we have a green Christmas and a green winter.

I spent a really relaxing weekend of not doing much. Hope your's was relaxing, too.

2 comments:

Sandy Maudlin said...

Sounds like your house and my house would be sisters! I'm so enjoying the collage art you're doing. Awesome and inspiring.

Deb Léger said...

Hi Sandy, thanks! It's lots of fun and feels so good to just do these things without worrying about what's it's going to look like in the end.