Monday, October 8, 2007

Notes of Interest for Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm so behind on my blog!

First note of interest - I have joined a local group of artists who get together every Tuesday night to paint. This is such a good thing! I hope to post some pics of Tracy Lynn's studio (where we meet) in the future. It's incredible!!!

Second note of interest - it's Thanksgiving here in Canada and I hope every single Canadian is having a great day! I know I am! My baby's home from college so we're altogether for our big dinner which will consist of turkey, stuffing, potatoes, baby cabbages, croissants, home made cranberry sauce, carrots and of course, pumpkin pie with whipped cream!

Third note of interest - some nasty lower-than-pond-scum lowlife has been using my website address to send out spam. Some times, in the space of one hour, I would receive over 1,000 undeliverable spoof emails!! The webhosting company has been helping me with that, though.

4th note of interest - and this is a good one!! If you go to EBSQ's live chatroom tonight at 9 pm eastern time, you can see Mary Lu's demonstration of how she makes some of her jewelry. You have to be a member, but you can join free for a patron's account! It's well worth joining as an artist though!

Gotta go make some pumpkin pie.

Happy Thanksgiving, eh!

No comments: