Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm ordering ....































... this from Sandra at Studio One Cat Squared as well as some tar gel! I debated on whether to order the 10-bottle kit of regular fluid acrylics or this one which is referred to as "select professional". It's a 16-bottle kit as well as two brushes and some glazing liquid but the bottles are only 1/2 oz, compared to 1 oz in the 10-bottle kit. I finally decided on this one. I've also posted the catalogue description.

Sandra is the one who organized the workshop for Focus Art. She's also someone from whom I am going to take lessons at the college starting in May for drawing, painting and loosening up! Can't wait. I want to learn how to do this and this and this and this. It'll be a lot of drawing practice, too, which, like money, you can never have enough of.

No comments: